Rosh Hashanah Sermon by
Rabbi Paul S. Drazen

Hebrew/Yiddish Names Registration

School Supplies List
for InterFaith Works


High Holiday Supplement

























TAY Building

Welcome to Temple Adath Yeshurun

Adath Yeshurun means “congregation of the righteous,” and for nearly
150 years we have provided our community with the finest
in religious, educational, cultural and social programs.

In 1867 a group of young immigrants, mostly from Neustadt, Poland, 
began meeting as Congregation Adath Yeshurun, as it was known in
the late 19th century. In 1971 the congregation was incorporated
as Temple Adath Yeshurun and moved to our current building,
designed by Percival Goodman, on Kimber Road.

Our synagogue serves both the spiritual, educational and
social needs of our members and provides a gathering
place for the people of Central New York as well.

We extend a cordial welcome to visitors and guests who
join us in Sabbath worship, and invite your membership.




photo strip

450 Kimber Road
Syracuse, NY 13224

Click here for
directions to our shul

(315) 445 - 0002

Connect with us
Facebook Twitter

Join Our Mailing List




Temple Adath Yeshurun is affiliated with The United Synagogue of Conservative Judaism
USCJ logo